Wednesday 30 May 2007

Summer Time & iPod shuffle

As ever the weather is in disarray! Continuous and driving rain over the weekend (I hope that parish scout group are having a wonderful time at the District camp)Yesterday we even had hail storms, which, as I was in the house, were magnificent to watch. The weather is maing me more eager for my holiday which begins this Sunday when I fly off for two weeks of glorious sunshine.

Played with the shuffle setting on my iPod last night - an eclectic top 10

1. This night has opened my eyes - The Smiths
2. I might have been Queen - Tina Turner
3. Blackbird - Sharon Shannon
4. Reel in the flickering light - Christy Moore
5. I am - I sais - Neil Diamond
6. No Wonder - Anne Sofie Von Otter
7. Whole of the Moon - The Waterboys
8. Pretty Things - Rufus Wainwright
9. Come pick me up - Ryan Adams
10. The Band Played Waltzing Matilda - Mike Harding

No comments: